MapleStory M (MapleStory Mobile)
MapleStory M or MapleStory Mobile is a 2D mobile MMORPG or ‘mobile massively multiplayer online role-playing game’ set in the same universe as its Korean PC side-scrolling MMORPG counterpart MapleStory. MapleStory M features chibi-styled monsters, locations, character styles and community events. Play as one of five classes to explore the Maple world and complete quests by defeating monsters and challenging dungeons.
MapleStory M Key Features
- MapleStory on a mobile device – Relive the old-school Maple experience on a device that fits in your pocket.
- Five base classes – Play as a Dark Night, Night Lord, Bishop, Corsair or Bowmaster.
- Raid with a guild – Join a guild and party with up to 10 other players to battle against iconic dungeon bosses.
- Character Customization – Create unique characters with hundreds of options for hair styles, outfits and more.
MapleStory M Classes
Bowmaster – Archer
- Very high range
- Good maneuverability
- Low Defense
- Low Heath Points
Corsair – Summoner/Gunner
- Summon NPCs
- Shoot players from afar with guns
Dark Knight – Tank
- High Defense
- High Health Points
Night Lord – Assassins
- Quick maneuvering
- High chance to land critical hits
Bishop – Healer
MapleStory M System Requirements
MapleStory M Videos
MapleStory M Teaser Trailer
MapleStory M Gameplay Trailer
MapleStory M News
Nexon’s Q1 2018 Earnings Report Reveals Upcoming MMORPGs For Q2 2018 Pipeline (MapleStory 2, AxE, Final Fantasy XI Mobile)