Neverwinter is an MMORPG or ‘massively multiplayer online role-playing game’ set in a time when eponymous city has been plunged into chaos as a result of the disappearance of the Lord of Neverwinter. Players can play one of the eight Dungeons & Dragons character classes, all of which have action combat. Explore and defend one of the most beloved cities from the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms campaign setting.
Neverwinter Key Features
- Dungeons & Dragons Experience – Play in the world of Dungeons & Dragons full of iconic locations, stories, classes, and characters.
- Engaging Action Combat – Move swiftly and boldly through your encounters to maximize your combat effectiveness. Every attack, ability, and dodge will require planning, reflexes and precise execution.
- Classic MMO experience – Hunt monsters and run dungeons with friends
Neverwinter System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.8Ghz (or equivalent AMD CPU)
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 / ATI/AMD Radeon HD 2000 / Intel G965M Express / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or better (Must support Direct3D Hardware Feature Level 10 or higher)
- Sound: DirectX 10 Compatible Soundcard
- DirectX: Version 11.0
- Hard Disk Drive: 23GB Free Disk Space
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection Required