RaiderZ is an action combat MMORPG or ‘massively multiplayer online role-playing game’ that offers a fantasy world where you can play the typical classes of cleric, mage, berserker, assassin and guardian. Unarguably the biggest appeal of the game was a very good combat system that was ahead of its time. Characters had the ability to dodge, aim, and make decisive combat movements while enemies had advanced skills like dashing, jumping, biting and flying around.
RaiderZ Key Features
- Action combat – Players actively participate in intense combat against monsters and other players as the game requires precise targetting and character positioning.
- Boss fights – Fight against giant beasts and flying monsters in the world that require teamwork to conquer.
RaiderZ System Videos
RaiderZ System Requirements
- Dual-Core CPU at 2Ghz or faster
- 2 GB RAM
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 (32-bit)
- DirectX 9.0c level GPU (GeForce 6000 or Radeon HD1000 series or newer) with 512MB Video RAM or more
- 6 GB Disk Space
- Quad-Core CPU 3 GHz or faster
- 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- DirectX 11 level GPU with 1GB of Video RAM or more
- 20 GB Disk Space