Temtem is an indie-developed crowdfunded massively multiplayer creature collection adventure game where players seek adventure alongside their very own Temtem squads in the Airborne Archipelago. Players can catch hundreds of Temtem and battle fellow tamers in turn based combat.
Temtem Key Features
- Temtem creatures – Tamable creatures that share the Airborne Archipelago with humans. Each Temtem has a specific type with strengths and weaknesses against other types.
- Turn-based combat – Battle other Temtem tamers by taking turns in commanding your Temtem.
- Breeding – Put two compatible Temtem together to produce an egg and breed new Temtem with perfect stats.
- Fleshed-out story campaign – Journey across six islands while fighting against the Belsoto clan.
- Online Co-op World – Explore the massively multiplayer world of Temtem with other Temtem trainers from around the world.
- Player Housing – Decorate your own house at Atoll Row with purchasable furniture and decor.
Temtem System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 64bit
Pokemon-Inspired MMO TemTem Will Release Early Access On January 21st
The monster catching MMO TemTem will finally launch into Early Access at the start ...
The Best MMORPGs & Multiplayer Online RPGs To Play On Nintendo Switch Console As Of 2020
The Nintendo Switch console is still one of the newest major video game console ...
make it already