Black Desert Online Releases ‘Doom’ Dream Horse Mount
There’s a new ride blazing through Black Desert Online. Kakao Games has announced that Doom, the fiery Dream Horse is finally coming, but obtaining Doom will be a true achievement for any veteran player. The new mount is the fastest and strongest among the currently available Dream Horses.
To obtain Doom, players will have to train then awaken a Tier 8 Lvl. 30 courser via NPC Gula of Stonetail Horse Ranch. To get a Dream Horse, players will need to train their Tier 8 coursers and reach at least 200% in combined stats for their Skill, Elegance, or Strength. If the awakening of a Tier 8 courses is successful, it will be reborn as one of three Dream Horses: Arduanatt, Diné, or Doom. Players can take advantage of the 100% EXP boost for mount/training that begins today and ends on May 15th.
Dream Horse Skills
- S: Charge – Allows you to perform Charge an extra time. Also, it deals greater damage at a wider range compared to a normal Charge attack.
- Double Jump – Allows you to jump once more in midair if the horse already knows Streak Leap and High Jump.
- Courser’s Spirit – HP and Stamina will slowly recover while the horse is resting.
- At Lv.1, Doom will already know Courser’s Spirit, Double Jump, and Dark Flame Step. There is a certain chance that it has already learned Dark Sprint.
- Dark Flame Steps: Inflicts Flame Damage to nearby enemies.
- Dark Sprint: Speed through enemies in a blaze while inflicting damage to those nearby.
- Instant Accel and S: Instant Accel have to be learned to use this skill, as Dark Sprint allows you to speed up once more while performing S: Instant Accel.
- If Dark Sprint is learned, Doom can also inflict damage while using S: Instant Accel.
- Two-seater: Doom is the only Dream Horse that can learn the skill Two-seater.
Visit the official Black Desert Online site for more information.