Mobile MMO MU Origin 2 Is Launching In America On May 28th
- Choose from Dark Knight, Dark Wizard, or Elf to start your journey.
- Form parties to conquer dungeons, Join a Guild to gather around and solve quizzes together.
- Equip jewels into item slots to make it stronger than before.
- Get you a Guardian Pet that tags along your journey, and attacks the enemy with you.
- To travel a long distance, grab a mount.
- Battle team vs team in the Harmatium or battle 1 vs 1 in the Arena. Or maybe both.
During the CBT in March, only Android players were able to play MU Origin 2. The game’s full launch will support both Android and iOS devices. Players can select to play in English, Portuguese or Spanish. Check out the cinematic trailer below. Pre-registrations are available now on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.