WildStar Will Shut Down On November 28th, Numerous In-game Events Until The End
The end of WildStar has finally been given an exact date. Carbine Studios has announced that the Sci-fi action MMO will shut down on November 28th. The game has deployed its final update that disables cash transactions on the game’s website and in-game store, offers refunds and activates numerous in-game events that will run until the last day of the game’s life.
The final update to the game was released today, which introduced a few changes aimed at ensuring you can enjoy everything WildStar has to offer.
- Any Protobucks you have will be converted to Omnibits at a 1:1 conversion.
- Omnibit drops are being increased.
- The Omnibit cap has been raised substantially.
- All in-game store items will be purchasable with Omnibits.
- All seasonal store items and rotating costumes/mounts will be available on the store.
- All Signature Station items will be available on the regular store.
- Everyone will receive Signature status.
- Gear drops from Prime instances and raids have had their base ilevel increased higher than they normally would be.
- Primal Essence gain rates are being substantially increased.
- Select endgame reputations can be maxed out, letting you access everything the faction vendors have to offer.
- And more!
For more information on the closure of WildStar, visit the official WildStar site.