- Choose from Dark Knight, Dark Wizard, or Elf to start your journey.
- Form parties to conquer dungeons, Join a Guild to gather around and solve quizzes together.
- Equip jewels into item slots to make it stronger than before.
- Get you a Guardian Pet that tags along your journey, and attacks the enemy with you.
- To travel a long distance, grab a mount.
- Battle team vs team in the Harmatium or battle 1 vs 1 in the Arena. Or maybe both.
Webzen has given word that in celebration of Shot Online‘s 14th anniversary, the free-to-play real-time golf game with MMORPG elements is coming to the Steam platform on January 22nd. Check out the Shot Online Steam store page for more information.
MU Legend is a hack ‘n’ slack isometric MMORPG or ‘massively multiplayer online role-playing game’, which acts as the sequel to MU Online. Choose from five classes, the Blader, War Mage, Dark Lord, Whisperer, or the newly released Spellbinder, and face challenging dungeons to acquire loot and level up.
FlyFF (Fly for Fun) is a fantasy MMORPG or ‘massively multiplayer online role-playing game’ in which the most efficient way to progress is to work with other players in parties to level up by killing monsters that are spread throughout the world of Madrigal. Madrigal consists of a set a cluster of floating islands. Players can maneuver between them through various means including walking, teleportation and flight.
Alternate Title: Fly for Fun
Developer: Gala Lab Corp. (Formerly Aeonsoft)
North American and European Publisher: Webzen, Inc.
Korean Publisher: Gala Lab Corp.
Japanese Publisher: Gala Japan Inc.
PvP: Duels, Sieges, Arenas, Open-world
PvE: Monster Hunting, Dungeons, Raids, Bosses, Flying Monsters